-   -   Compile-time Error Handler (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/290774-compile-time-error-handler.html)

Mark Repsher

Compile-time Error Handler

I'm running into a problem trying to write a compile-time
error-handler. Here's my situation, my code needs a reference to an
xml parser. When I execute the code, I want to make sure that this
reference is actually available (some users may not have this
reference installed). How can I check at compile-time that this
reference is actually installed?

Thanks
Mark

Tom Ogilvy

Compile-time Error Handler

One way would be to run through the references collection found in the MS
Visual Basic Extensibility Library.

Tom Ogilvy

om...