Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default send text

I wonder how I can send (by email) text from my
userform.textbox.text
Anyone help me?
Regards
Mark
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Mark,

Ron de Bruin has many examples of sending email from VBA at his site at
www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm, including sending a worksheet range which is
another example of text, if that is where your question is directed.

If your question is how to get the text from the userform, that is easily
achieved with

myVar = Userform1.Textbox1.Text

which loads the text into a variable, where you should be able to load into
an email, or

Range("A1").Value = Userform1.Textbox1.Text

loads the text into a worksheet range, where Ron's tips kick in.

The userform must be in memory, even if it is not showing, when you get the
text, otherwise it is gone.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips