Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Delete names in workbook

Dear masters

I tried several ways but could not find a solution.

How can I delete all the range names in the workbook with one command?

Thanks in advance
U.Kõrsmaa

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Not with one command, but

For Each n in Activeworkbook.names
N.delete
Next N

Should do it.

Pete
I tried several ways but could not find a solution.

How can I delete all the range names in the workbook with

one command?

Thanks in advance
U.Kõrsmaa

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Here you go

Dim nme As Name

For Each nme In ActiveWorkbook.Names
Debug.Print nme.Name
nme.Delete
Next nme

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"U. Kõrsmaa" wrote in message
Dear masters

I tried several ways but could not find a solution.

How can I delete all the range names in the workbook with one command?

Thanks in advance
U.Kõrsmaa

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Lotus had that option:

There's a quick keyboard method based on Lotus 1-2-3

/rnr

/ Range Name Reset

It's a powerful command not replicated by Excel

but you can easily loop through names

for each nm in thisworkbook.name
nm.delete
Next