-   -   Delete names in workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/290527-delete-names-workbook.html)

U. Kõrsmaa

Delete names in workbook

Dear masters

I tried several ways but could not find a solution.

How can I delete all the range names in the workbook with one command?

Thanks in advance
U.Kõrsmaa

Pete McCosh[_5_]

Delete names in workbook

Not with one command, but

For Each n in Activeworkbook.names
N.delete
Next N

Should do it.

Pete
I tried several ways but could not find a solution.

How can I delete all the range names in the workbook with

one command?

Thanks in advance
U.Kõrsmaa

.

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Delete names in workbook

Here you go

Dim nme As Name

For Each nme In ActiveWorkbook.Names
Debug.Print nme.Name
nme.Delete
Next nme

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"U. Kõrsmaa" wrote in message
Dear masters

I tried several ways but could not find a solution.

How can I delete all the range names in the workbook with one command?

Thanks in advance
U.Kõrsmaa

Tom Ogilvy

Delete names in workbook

Lotus had that option:

There's a quick keyboard method based on Lotus 1-2-3

/rnr

/ Range Name Reset

It's a powerful command not replicated by Excel

but you can easily loop through names

for each nm in thisworkbook.name
nm.delete
Next

Tom Ogilvy

"U. Kõrsmaa" wrote in message
Dear masters

I tried several ways but could not find a solution.

How can I delete all the range names in the workbook with one command?

Thanks in advance
U.Kõrsmaa

uno@korsmaa

Delete names in workbook

thanks a lot

"Pete McCosh" wrote in message
Not with one command, but

For Each n in Activeworkbook.names
N.delete
Next N

Should do it.

Pete
I tried several ways but could not find a solution.

How can I delete all the range names in the workbook with

one command?

Thanks in advance
U.Kõrsmaa

.

uno@korsmaa

Delete names in workbook

Thank you very much

"U. Kõrsmaa" wrote in message
Dear masters

I tried several ways but could not find a solution.

How can I delete all the range names in the workbook with one command?

Thanks in advance
U.Kõrsmaa

uno@korsmaa

Delete names in workbook