Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Adding a new Line

HI THERE ALL

HERE IS WHER I AM AT THE MONENT

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Range("D16").Copy
Worksheets("Customer Details").Range("B18").Value = _
Range("D16").Value

I HAVE A SERIES OF THESE FOR THE CELLS SO WHEN I PRESS THE BUTTON AL
THE DATA GOES INTO THE TABLE

ALL I NEED IT TO DO NOW IS TO ADD A NEW ROW IN A T THE TOP AND MOVE TH
OTHER DATA DOWN SO THE NEXT DATA IS INSERTED INTO THE NEW ROW, AN
IDEAS?
CHEERS

FROM C

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Please don't type in caps

'Range("D16").Copy
You don't have to use the copy line if you use the value propertie

Thios will copy the value and insert a new row

Worksheets("Customer Details").Range("B18").Value = _
Range("D16").Value
Worksheets("Customer Details").Range("B18").EntireRow.Insert

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003)

"cakonopka " wrote in message ...
HI THERE ALL

HERE IS WHER I AM AT THE MONENT

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Range("D16").Copy
Worksheets("Customer Details").Range("B18").Value = _
Range("D16").Value

I HAVE A SERIES OF THESE FOR THE CELLS SO WHEN I PRESS THE BUTTON ALL
THE DATA GOES INTO THE TABLE

ALL I NEED IT TO DO NOW IS TO ADD A NEW ROW IN A T THE TOP AND MOVE THE
OTHER DATA DOWN SO THE NEXT DATA IS INSERTED INTO THE NEW ROW, ANY
IDEAS?
CHEERS

FROM CK

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It's unclear, at least to me, where you want the row inserted???
The basic idea is
ActiveCell.Rows.Insert
or
Worksheets("Customer Details").Range("B18").rows.insert

Please don't SHOUT. Considered bad netiquette
Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
' Range("D16").Copy 'NOT needed
ActiveCell.Rows.Insert
Worksheets("Customer Details").Range("B18").Value = _
Range("D16").Value

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"cakonopka " wrote in message
HI THERE ALL

HERE IS WHER I AM AT THE MONENT

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Range("D16").Copy
Worksheets("Customer Details").Range("B18").Value = _
Range("D16").Value

I HAVE A SERIES OF THESE FOR THE CELLS SO WHEN I PRESS THE BUTTON ALL
THE DATA GOES INTO THE TABLE

ALL I NEED IT TO DO NOW IS TO ADD A NEW ROW IN A T THE TOP AND MOVE THE
OTHER DATA DOWN SO THE NEXT DATA IS INSERTED INTO THE NEW ROW, ANY
IDEAS?
CHEERS

FROM CK

---