Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tod tod is offline

Default Show All PivotItems in XP pivot table

How pleased was I to discover that Excel XP includes a "Show All"
toggle check box in the pivot item pull down. So, thinks me, there
must be a way in VBA to check and uncheck that box. Well... I can't
find it if there is.

I can cycle through all of the pivotitems in the pivotfield and set
each Visible property to True. But that can take a lot of time to run,
especially if there are many, many pivotitems to cycle through.

So is there a way to just say 'make ALL of the pivotitems visible'?

tod