Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBE Options

I have a couple of oddities that have recently happened in VBE recently,
which I hope someone can help me with.

Normally, I have the Project Explorer and Properties windows docked on the
left of the VBE, and the Immediate and Watch windows docked at the bottom of
the VBE. Previously, when I insert a new module, userform or class, or even
opened a sheet module, it would automatically size to fit within the
remaining available space. Now, suddenly, it is much wider, and overlaps the
left-most and bottom-most windows. This is annoying as I have to move and
resize every time.

The other problem is that, again suddenly, all subs and functions (and even
declaratives) in a code module now appear as if they were the only ones in
that module. Whereas I could previously see as many subs as the window size
allowed, and I could scroll through them, now I only get one at any one
time, and have to go to the drop-down to select another.

I am sure that these are some option settings somewhere, but I cannot find
any which correct it.

Anyone know how to revert this?

TIA

Bob