Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Accessing a single worksheet in a workbook

Hi,

I have a question which I hope will be fairly simple but I just can
get the hang of it.

I have a workbook with say 3 sheets in it sheet1, sheet2 and sheet3

I need to access sheet2 from a vb(.net) program load it into memor
and be able to pass it to an remote instance of excel 2K so that onl
so tha the remote instance only recieves and opens sheet2 - btw. I pla
to do this with an add-in on the remote instance.

I have been playing with the rangeall function and this seem to work i
some ways i.e. I select my range then copy it onto the clipboard.
However this does not seem to bring the formulas in the sheet accross

And when I work with the worksheet object it just seems to ignore m
request for bringing only sheet2 back and brings the whole lot back.

I'd appreciate any comments or suggestions any of you might have.

thanks

Jacque