Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sending a single worksheet from a workbook

I did as suggested and added send to mail recipient, but when it showed up in
the tool bar it was shaded and I cannot access it. I went into Excel 2007
and used the repair function but I cannot get this function to work.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Lisa

Check this

Excel can't find or use the wrong mail program

Close Excel first and check out if Outlook or Outlook Express/Windows Mail is your mail program for Office.
StartSettingsControl Panel....Internet options (Program Tab)
In Vista : StartDefault programs

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Lisa" wrote in message ...
I did as suggested and added send to mail recipient, but when it showed up in
the tool bar it was shaded and I cannot access it. I went into Excel 2007
and used the repair function but I cannot get this function to work.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In a round about way this helped. It did not initially work so I reset my
default to Microsoft Mail and went into the Excel Options Customize All
Commands Send To Mail Recipient and after the third try it finally showed
up in the ribbon. Then I went back and reset my e-mail to Outlook and it
worked. Strange. Thanks for leading me into the right direction although I
am concerned that something is not working correctly with my Windows 2007 now.

Lisa

"Lisa" wrote in message ...
I did as suggested and added send to mail recipient, but when it showed up in
the tool bar it was shaded and I cannot access it. I went into Excel 2007
and used the repair function but I cannot get this function to work.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Do this also

Run Office Diagnostics.
Office ButtonExcel Options...Resources