Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Linking together data from Eeevvverrywhere...then printing it

Ok, I have excel set up so that when it opens, it automatically opens a
custom workbook template. I have created a UserForm in another
workbook and I want to create a macro ,or a toolbar button rather, that
will launch the UserForm bound to that other workbook from the workbook
template that opens when excel opens (That seems kinda simple, i
think). Now, the thing is, This UserForm writes data to the cells of
the workbook it's bound to.

Then, there's a 3rd workbook that has links to the cells that the
UserForm writes to.

...theres a command button on the UserForm that i labeled "print".
I want to print the 3rd Workbook that has links to the cells in the
workbook that UserForm writes to (I really hope that makes sense). Then
Possibly could I have it so that the third workbook saves too?

So to recap, I want to make a toolbar button that opens a userform in
another workbook, then I want a command button on that userform to
print worksheets from another workbook, which has cell links to the
workbook that the UserForm transfers its data to.

Thanks in advance for all and any help provided, cause. i think. this
one is kinda tough

---