Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Mouse in Code View

Hi,

My mouse just will not work within Module code view for
scrolling - I have a MS Intellimouse Explorer with the
latest Intellimouse software.

can anyone help please.....
Thanks
Sean

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sean

Search google groups for "mouse scroll vba" and you'll find a ton of threads
on this subject. I don't remember the answer, but I believe you have to go
back to a previous driver.

--
Dick Kusleika
MVP - Excel