Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Link to User form

I have a button on a user form that I want to command another user form to
open. How do I do this using VBA code?

gregork

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 23:00:59 +1300, "gregork"
wrote:

I have a button on a user form that I want to command another user form to
open. How do I do this using VBA code?

You want a second user form to open a button??

I'm guessing that you actually mean that you want a command button on
one user form to open a second user form. (If that's not it, please
post again with more details.)

You can do that by simply entering the following code. (CommandButton1
is on a form called UserForm1, and UserForm2 is the form that is to be
opened.)

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()

UserForm2.Show

Hank Scorpio
scorpionet who hates spam is at iprimus.com.au (You know what to do.)
* Please keep all replies in this Newsgroup. Thanks! *
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Yes Hank that was exactly what I meant.

Many thanks.
gregork

wrote:

I have a button on a user form that I want to command another user form

open. How do I do this using VBA code?

You want a second user form to open a button??

I'm guessing that you actually mean that you want a command button on
one user form to open a second user form. (If that's not it, please
post again with more details.)

You can do that by simply entering the following code. (CommandButton1
is on a form called UserForm1, and UserForm2 is the form that is to be
opened.)

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()

UserForm2.Show

Hank Scorpio
scorpionet who hates spam is at iprimus.com.au (You know what to do.)
* Please keep all replies in this Newsgroup. Thanks! *

user form Jase Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 March 25th 08 09:51 PM
How do I fill a cell in a user form from a selection on same form? Terry Tipsy Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 4 June 11th 07 02:59 PM
Help On User Form mastee Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 4 August 23rd 05 12:31 PM
user form Bill[_19_] Excel Programming 0 October 23rd 03 04:32 AM
I am looking to see if anybody has an equivalant user form to Outlooks CONTACT form BruceJ[_2_] Excel Programming 2 October 15th 03 05:28 PM