Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio is offline

Default Link to User form

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 23:00:59 +1300, "gregork"
wrote:

I have a button on a user form that I want to command another user form to
open. How do I do this using VBA code?

You want a second user form to open a button??

I'm guessing that you actually mean that you want a command button on
one user form to open a second user form. (If that's not it, please
post again with more details.)

You can do that by simply entering the following code. (CommandButton1
is on a form called UserForm1, and UserForm2 is the form that is to be
opened.)

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()

UserForm2.Show

Hank Scorpio
scorpionet who hates spam is at iprimus.com.au (You know what to do.)
* Please keep all replies in this Newsgroup. Thanks! *