Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Automatically converting to HTML

Hello all,

I have written a quick little VB6 app that opens an excel workbook
(that pulls info from 5 others in links), then save the first sheet as
an HTML file. The VB app works great from a command line, or if I
double click from windows explorer.

My problem is trying to schedule this. When I run it under windows
2000 server Task Scheduler it will not work, I have tried all types of
different accounts (all with admin privledges in the domain and the
servers), I've used FileMon to trace what's happening and it is
stopping at trying to write to NTUser.dat files. Not sure what's up
with that though. I've also ensured that the accounts I'm logging on
with have logon as service and interactive user privleges.

Any assistance would be appreciated as this has been giving me fits
for a couple of days. I'm sure it's something small I'm overlooking.

Thanks!