Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Problems with Shared worksheet/workbook

I have a shared workbook which about 10 persons use. Each person has
his/her own worksheet which on which they can update information.
There is also a master worksheet which contains forms that allow
persons to use password to access his worksheet. Everything is working
fine with this. However, What I noticed is that sometimes when a
person update information on his worksheet, the change is reflected on
another person's worksheet. I use the Track changes option and it
confirmed that changes is made on John Brown's worksheet by Tom
Strokes. This should be impossible as John Brown is only able to see
his own sheet. Can anyone tell me what might be causing this
problem???

---