Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default scrolling in module window

Could somebody advise me with a stupid matter.
I can't use in code window my "mouse scroller".
Why? Is there any swich....

MiRa

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you are using a logitech mouse it doesn't work in the code window with
the logitech drivers. Try downloading the MS Intellipoint drivers and
installing those. You'll lose the Logitech ones in the process, of course.

Robin Hammond
www.enhanceddatasystems.com