Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Mouse Scrolling in VBA Module

On three different XP Pro computers, I cannot scroll through an Excel 2000
VBA module with the mouse wheel. I seem to remember that VBA module
scrolling worked with Win 98. Is this by design, or is there some tweak
that I need to apply?
Thanks
Jerry

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jerry,

I have the same problem. I'm led to believe it's something
to do with the mouse driver.

Pete.