Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Working with pictures and text in cells.

I am trying to work with text and pictures in cell. I realize Excel puts the
image on a top "layer", however, I have read several workarounds. these
don;t seem to be working for me....
These included using Control ... Image and embedding an image. This does
embed, but I don't see the text. Again, it appears that the image is above
the data. Te other method was using Comments.

What I want to do is to have an image that "appears" to be behind the cell
data. I would like to also print this in this format.

Help please. I have Excel 2002 on Win XP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

As you say, images are above the cell. Sheet backgrounds don't print.

Perhaps put the image in the sheet background, then select the range and do
a copy as picture (hold the shift key down when you do edit=copy as
picture). then paste on another worksheet and print that.

Tom Ogilvy