Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Phillips[_4_] Phillips[_4_] is offline

Default Working with pictures and text in cells.

I am trying to work with text and pictures in cell. I realize Excel puts the
image on a top "layer", however, I have read several workarounds. these
don;t seem to be working for me....
These included using Control ... Image and embedding an image. This does
embed, but I don't see the text. Again, it appears that the image is above
the data. Te other method was using Comments.

What I want to do is to have an image that "appears" to be behind the cell
data. I would like to also print this in this format.

Help please. I have Excel 2002 on Win XP