Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Add-In Virus Scan

Hi,

Does anyone know how to stop excel from doing a virus scan before
opening. It does the virus scan on each add-in and it's getting very
very annoying!!!. All of my add-ins are trusted.

Second question; Is anyone familar with the Masked Edit Box Control
version 6.0?????

Thanks for any help

Rockee Freeman

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Nevermind the second question, I need to do some more searching on how
it works.

---