Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Linking data across worksheets???

Hi I have a new spread sheet and i want to drag the info
from one sheet to another i know how to do this
='Raw Data'!I$4 for example but the data i am retreving
is changing daily because it is a formula to get a avg.

Is there a way of once you get the data to store it so
that when i enter the next days data in the raw data
sheet the avg will change for only that day and the
previous day will stay the same.

If anyone can help me that qwould be great thanks.