Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Linking data between worksheets

I have about 16 worksheets that we use each week to track time and labor. I
have the data between them linked for each week to bring the totals from the
previous week. What I'd like to do is set it up to keep a "running" total of
the hours and pay on each week. I can't find a way to do this using the
links. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Only if you give us more details on how the data is stored
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP