Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Unique numbers in a range

I have combobox1 which references Values in Column A. There may be multiple
values with the same name in this Column. For example if the value "Todd"
was in the Column in 4 different locations, the combobox will display the
value "Todd" 4 times in the order in which they occur in the Column. I do
not want this.

My code is below
ComboBox1.RowSource = "OFFSET(" & Worksheets(1).Name & "!A1,,,COUNTA(" &
Worksheets(8).Name & "!A:A))"

How do I modify or what do I add to this code to make it list only unique
values?

Thank you

Todd Huttensitne

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

No easy way as I see it.
Generally I use code to copy data to another range, sort it, and remov
duplicates