Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Question about references

Hi folks,

I ran into a problem today which i was able to fix, but it caught me off
guard.

I wrote a form with office 2003 (with some help from Tom Olgivy's many
replies to posts) and it works great on my computer. The form basically has
a a couple textbox's, label's and buttons. I also use a Listview which i got
from the additional controls in the toolbox. Today however, i took the form
to work and found that it didn't recoginize the listview commands in VBA.
The version at my work is office 2000. I went into vba editior and added the
listview from the additional controls and voila! It recoginized the controls
with no problem.
So I get it, excel needs to know that the listview is going to be used. My
question is this: Is there some code i can add to my userform to keep from
having to manually add the listview option on other work computers with the
same problem?
I would like to do this mainly because i don't want to have to walk a bunch
of people through the process of adding the additional control.

Thanks alot for the help

Dan Butler