Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Range Names associated with Sheet Name

Hi,

Using the Insert / Name / Define drop down to create a
range name within Excel - I know its possible for the
range name to automatically be associated with the sheet
name - it appears to the right of the range name in
the "define" UserForm.

There's a trick with a key combination that you perform as
you create the name....can someone tell me what it is..

Thks...Chris
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Chris,

Don't know about a hotkey, but to define it as a local name, just precede
the sheet name before the range name, for example

Sheet1!myRange

--

HTH

Bob Phillips