Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Yo Yo is offline

Default Identify Document Being opened from an Add-In using Auto_Open?

I would like to use the Module inside an Add-In to identify the worksheet
name of the workbook being opened.
I tried to use the Auto_Open to query the name of the activedocument, and
found out that this event happens before the workbook actually opens.
How do I run a code immediatly after the workbook has been activated?
Thanks in advance,
Yo.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You need to use application events to trap for workbook being
opened. See www.cpearson.com/excel/appevent.htm for more details.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson