Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Displaying OLE Objects retrieved from MS Access

Hello all,

I have a MS Query in Excel filtering and retrieving
relevant data from MS Access. When the data returns, all
BUT the column which refers to a OLE object datatype in
Access returns values.

What should I set the format in Excel to see the OLE
objects dynamically.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming