Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How find all formulas on tab?

Thanks in advance.
I have a request from my supervisor to make an Excel file
value only. I can do that by copying and then paste
special, values. But before I do that, I want to check if
there are any cells in the tab that have formulas, and
therefore "need" to be pasted special. Is there a way to
get info on which cells are formulas? I know of the Trace
Precedents and Trace Dependents buttons, but I don't know
how to do for a whole worksheet at a time.
Thanks again.