Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy text files into multiple sheets of 1 workbook

Hi everyone. I have a folder that receives data dumps from a
different system. The files are text files, contain data on only 1
sheet, and the names of the files are generated from the other system.

I would like a macro that would allow me to select various files
within the same folder, and copy the data into a seperate worksheet
within the same workbook.

So basically, I'd like to choose and consolidate multiple text files
into 1 excel workbook containing many worksheets.

I have very limited knowledge of VBA. Thanks so much!!