Old March 28th 06, 11:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected]

Default How do I copy print formatting to multiple sheets in a workbook?

I have a large Excel Workbook (96 worksheets) and I need to set ALL sheets to
the same print formatting (margins, page breaks, footers, etc).
Any ideas????

Old March 29th 06, 01:33 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Lots of settings can be changed all at once if you group the sheets (select the
first and ctrl-click (or shift-click to select subsequent.

Then when all of the sheets are grouped, try file|page setup and see if you can
change all the settings you want.

Make sure you ungroup the sheets when you're done--almost any change you make to
one of the grouped sheets, you make to the others.

ps. You may want to try it on a few grouped sheets. If it works, then group
all 96.

Old March 29th 06, 01:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

ps. And if they are all the sheets in the workbook, you can rightclick on any
worksheet tab and choose "select all sheets"