Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How can I test when any worksheet within a workbook is selected

Hi
Is there a function out there to do this?
Reason: I want to restrict groups of users so they can only see the
sheets that are relevant to their job. If they move to a sheet they
are restricted from seeing I want to make it invisible and return them
to a sheet that all users can access.

I can do this if I put code into each worksheet but was hoping there
might be a more central way of doing it.

Peter