Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Emailing with a message

How do you send an email from a macro with the following message:

"Here is the file you requested. Please call me if you have any
questions."

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Marino

If you use Outlook you can do this
See my Site for examples
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003)

"Marino13 " wrote in message ...
How do you send an email from a macro with the following message:

"Here is the file you requested. Please call me if you have any
questions."

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ron

I have a series of employees with dates and amounts that I want to send
an email confirmation from Excel stating their payments have been
processed.

For Example

1/2/2004 Tom 285.00
12/19/2003 Tom 232.78
1/2/2004 Mark 220.56
12/19/2003 Mark 721.26
12/19/2003 Mark 854.82

In my spreadsheet, there are 50 such employees with amounts and dates.
The number varies per week. How would I include this information in the
body of an email?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi David

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm#message