Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default linking cells (2)

Can I link two cells so they remained associated.
e.g. Column A has a list of ages in random order.
Column B has the respective names of the people.
If I do a "LARGE" sort on the ages, can I link the names so that they sort as well?
Thank you
Dan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Mike, but I'm confused. I can't figure out how to select both columns, then sort LARGE just one column, and where I put this command, (in one cell or more)? Could you please give more detail. Thanks, Dan