Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default XLA Unload problem

I have to unload my XLA under some circumstances. I have tried the following
two ways.
1. MyXLA.Close
2. Application.AddIns("MyXLA").Installed = False

Both of these close the XLA but fail uncheck the Add-in checkbox in
Tools=Add-in meni

Does anyone have a way to uncheck the add-in check box for an XLA who wants
to unload itself??