Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Text file closure

Using VBA I have copied data from a .xls file to a second Excel file
that I have saved as .txt. Having already saved the file is there
anyway that I can suppress the message "Do you wish to save the
changes made to ' .... .txt'?" when I use the command
ActiveWindow.Close to remove the text file from my workspace?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

As a follow up to my first post, that code Activewindow.close
savechanges:=false discards any changes you have made when you close
the file. So you have to make sure that you have saved the file with
any changes that you want to keep!