Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Creating a PivotTable Report from an Another PivotTable Report

When you begin the pivot table wizard there are a total of four choices under 'What is the data you would like to analyze?'. The fourth (Another PivotTable Report or Pivot Chart Report) is the one that i would like to use and the option button is always greyed out and you are unable to select it. How do I go about making it possible for me to select this option. I am using Microsoft Excel 2002. Can anybody help me?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I can do that fourth option with a normal sql table or an excel table, but can it work with a pivot table that was built off a Cube. Does anyone have an idea about that?