Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default All open workbooks

How do I determine all the currently open workbooks?

I will be writing a macro that will copy certain information from on
workbook and paste it into the other workbook.

The user will determine - based on open workbooks - which workbook t
copy from - and which workbook to copy into.

Thanks for any assistance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dim wbk as WorkBook

For each wbk In WorksBooks
MsgBox wbk.Name
Next wbk

How do I determine all the currently open workbooks?

I will be writing a macro that will copy certain

information from one
workbook and paste it into the other workbook.

The user will determine - based on open workbooks - which

workbook to
copy from - and which workbook to copy into.

Thanks for any assistance!

---

.