Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy without borders!!!!!!!!!

Guys and galls,

I need help.

How can I copy cells from one sheet with borders to another sheet only
then without borders!!!!!!

Please Help.

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Edit/paste special/ all except borders

gt

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ummmmmmm yeah I knew that I'm not as stupid as I look but How can I pu
that in VBA coding?????

Please help!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Run it through the macro recorder. It shouldn't take long.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Syrus the Virus " wrote in
message ...
Ummmmmmm yeah I knew that I'm not as stupid as I look but How can I put
that in VBA coding?????

Please help!!!!

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There is a known bug in XL97 and XL2K regarding PasteSpecial of Validation
and AllExceptBorders. Refer to the following MS Knowledge Base articles:

XL97: Problems with Arguments of PasteSpecial Method (Q171281)
http://support.microsoft.com/default...;EN-US;Q171281

XL97: Problems with Arguments of PasteSpecial Method (Q255520)
http://support.microsoft.com/default...;EN-US;Q255520

My preferred workaround is to declare the enum's as public:
Const xlPasteValidation = 6
Const xlPasteAllExceptBorders = 7

Hope this helps
James dot Becker at NCR dot com