Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Adding colour background to control

Any ideas on how to add a background colour to a combo box
control used as a dropdown list. I only seem to be able to
set 3D shading in the Format Control properties area?

Any ideas would be appreciated,

Cheers
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can't change the color of that control but the same control on the
Control Toolbox (toolbar) has that ability. Of course it's a different
animal and may require you to adjust the code that manipulates and retrieves
the entries/selections.

--
Robert Rosenberg