Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel hangs when trying to open a file

Hi all,

I have a problem I hope someone has encountered before. I've been
interfacing with Excel using COM without any problems until now. But
somehow my Excel seems to be screwed up because every time it tries to
open a file, it hangs for at least a minute before finally opening up
the file.

This might have been caused by something else. But right now it looks
like I caused it somehow.

Thanks,
Marc