Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copying workbook

When I copied the entire workbook to a new workbook using code, the
values in the corresponding cells were different due to rounding off
errors. The new workbook has values which are more accurate.

When I went to Tools - Options - Calculations and unchecked the
"precision as displayed", the corresponding values in the 2 workbooks
became the same.

However, this did not solve my problem because wat I really wanted was
"precision as displayed" on the screen and not to uncheck it. But if I
leave it checked, the new workbook has values different from my current
workbook.

How do I solve this problem so that the new workbook has exactly the
same values as my current workbook?

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Set the formatting at the same precision as in the source workbook. If you
want the same precision in both and both are controlled with precision as
displayed, then display both workbooks at the same precision/formatting.

Tom Ogilvy