Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Text box on userform

Hi
having loaded a userform I want to enter data in the first text box
without having to click in it with the mouse first. The tab order is correct
and I have tried the command "textbox1.setfocus"
in the userform initialization code but this does not work and I still have
to click the mouse in the text box before entering.
Thanks for any help
Peter

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Peter,

Is this happening the first time you call up the form, or on subsequent
calls to the form,? If the latter, you might want to try the
UserForm_Actgivate event.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips