Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
pcrobinson pcrobinson is offline

Default Text box on userform

Spot on! Thanks
Bob Phillips wrote in message
Peter,

Is this happening the first time you call up the form, or on subsequent
calls to the form,? If the latter, you might want to try the
UserForm_Actgivate event.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"pcrobinson" wrote in message
Hi
having loaded a userform I want to enter data in the first text box
without having to click in it with the mouse first. The tab order is

correct
and I have tried the command "textbox1.setfocus"
in the userform initialization code but this does not work and I still

have
to click the mouse in the text box before entering.
Thanks for any help
Peter