Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to wrap text in combo box?

I have several long statements in a combo box and I want to show the
full text of each statement to user, how can I do that? Is there any
code for that?

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Tom:

Thanks for your reply. How can I write a code to make this possible?
As I stated, I want to show the full statement in the combo box or a
list box that user can read the whole thing. Any help is greatly
appreciated.

Alex

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

For comboboxes from the msforms (control toolbox toolbar),
If it isn't supported, it isn't supported. You could put a text box in
proximity to the combobox and when the user select an item in the dropdown,
you could display the full text in the textbox (which does support
wordwrap). If you want it in the dropdown list, then perhaps you could get
clever and break each major choice into several subchoices and use code to
stitch it back together when a selection is made of any piece.

Tom Ogilvy

"inbound03 " wrote in message
Tom:

Thanks for your reply. How can I write a code to make this possible?
As I stated, I want to show the full statement in the combo box or a
list box that user can read the whole thing. Any help is greatly
appreciated.

Alex

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you Tom for your advice. What about the combo box on the
UserForm? Does it support wrap text?

Thanks in advance.

Alex

---