Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default question

What would you experts rather prefer.
A Hewlett Packard computer or a Dell computer? I know
this question does not belong here but I thought I would
ask professionals about their opinion. I heard they are
pretty much the same but a Hewlett Packard computer is
more reliable. Thanks people.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

daniel,

Personally, I kinda' like my Gateway.
Never had a problem with their service either.
Used to be that PC's became obsolete very soon after you bought one.
Nowadays, with multiple 200GB+ hard drives and Pentium IV
processors, it'll take a while for any of them to become obsolete.
It all depends on personal preference and what other whatnots
you want added on.

John

"daniel melero" wrote in message
What would you experts rather prefer.
A Hewlett Packard computer or a Dell computer? I know
this question does not belong here but I thought I would
ask professionals about their opinion. I heard they are
pretty much the same but a Hewlett Packard computer is
more reliable. Thanks people.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have 4 Dell machines and 1 HP, and have had only one problem, a
bad power supply on one of the Dells. Dell came out the next day
and replaced the power supply. I'd stick with Dell.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"daniel melero" wrote in