Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default editing code with code

Hi All

I am trying to add a new worksheet and in that worksheet I
am trying to place a piece of code that deletes it when
you deselect it.

As a starting block I have looked at code cleaner to try
to work out how to do this but it seems to use things of
type VBIDE.VBProject unfortunately I don't seem to beable
to work out where this is declared.

Could someone please punt me in the right direction.

Thanks heaps
Jase
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello Jase,

I hope the link below helps.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I think you'd be better off writing (permanent) code at the workbook
level. Take a look at the events in the ThisWorkbook code module e.g.
Workbook_SheetDeactivate.