Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Displaying answers that are off screen

Based on a calculation I get a row index of 200. I use this to display a
value at cell location (200,8). Works fine but is displayed off screen.
How do I move the screen so that the value at (200,8) is visible at say the
middle of the screen using code.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can play with this John
There is a ActiveWindow.Scrollcolumn also

Sub test1()
Dim rownum As Long
rownum = 200
Application.Goto Cells(rownum, 8), True