Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
M M is offline

Default combining data from two sources

I have done something similar but am still unsure of how
to complete the formula. I have created a column that
identifies the rows in table one as either containing a
value or blank. I then created an if statement in my
desired table that says, If(M2="Value",Table1!a2,Table2!
$a$2) and pasted this all the way down. This pulls in all
of the values for the first table and the first value of
the second table, but I am not sure how to get the rest of
the rows from the second table into the sheet. Do you
follow?