Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default user's page doesn't show on screen unless a print preview is done?

Hi all,

I'm have a user who's stumped me and I can't figure this one out I need some
help. When workbook opens the only thing that shows up are the toolbars and
the name box and the formula bar which will show contents if any exist
there. But the rest of the page is gray I can't see page tabs or anything
else, unless I do a print preview. I've tried going into options and
changing the colors as well as resetting them, but still no luck. This is
for Excel 2000 and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Since you can see it in print preview, I'd guess that the workbook is just off
the visible screen.

Window|Arrange|tiled and resize manually might work

--

Dave Peterson