Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Chart Fill Effects

Mostly because it's slow around here over the holidays I decided to
make room on my home page for a little workbook that others may find
interesting. It shows how you can embellish your charts using fill
effects. The workbook has absolutely no socially redeeming value
other than to let you fiddle away a few minutes of your time and maybe
put a smile on your face.

Why am I posting here rather than on the charting list? Well, I lurk
mostly on this list and I've picked up lots of good tips, so it's time
for me to do a little pay-back. Also, the VBA code is not protected
so you are free to snoop around and see how things are done, not that
there's any Earth-shaking programming going on.

Browse over to www.qsl.net/ac6la/ and look for the "What's This?" link
near the bottom of the page. The other stuff probably won't be of
interest unless you happen to be into ham radio. If so, feel free to
take a look at some of the other links to see how you can use Excel to
implement such things as Smith charts and antenna radiation pattern
polar plots.

Dan